Student Representative Council (SRC)
The SRC exists to provide a forum for students to be represented in making decisions about issues at the school concerning them. The SRC aims to enrich the experiences of all Blakehurst High School (BHS) students and build a cohesive and harmonious student community. Regular programs undertaken by the SRC focus on:
- a bully-free school
- health, wellbeing and fun
- extra-curricular programs
- school fund raising.
Membership in the SRC is open to all students of all years. Committing to regular meetings and actively taking part in projects are the requirements for membership. Membership provides many benefits for students, including:
- participation in the school's decision making process
- developing of leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills
- a record of membership in the school merit system
- expanding your social network and having fun!
Meetings are currently held weekly, at recess on Tuesday in Room 1. All students are welcome!
Ms S Butler